Independent facilitation achieves efficient, focused and effective results in a wide range of areas including:
- Expert caucusing
- Professional think tanks
- Public meetings
- Community consultation
- Neighbourhood issues
- Organisational culture change and development / capacity building
- Team problem solving / addressing issues within team dynamics
- Strategic planning
Recent and current projects include;
- Facilitation of Pre-Hearing meetings for the Basin Bridge Board of Inquiry.
- The facilitation of Expert Caucusing for the Environmental Protection Authority as part of the Chatham Rock Phosphate EEZ Hearing.
- A public meeting attended by over 100 people to discuss Council / Stakeholder relationships.
- An ongoing meeting process between Newmont Waihi Gold and residents regarding the underground mining in Waihi East.